Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems
Cheap Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems
Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems InStock yes
Valid Offer! Things to Buy at this store.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Buy at this store.
See Detail Online And Read Customers Reviews Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems prices throughout the online source See individuals who buy "Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems"
Research before buy online Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems
Make sure the store keep your personal information private before buying Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyTrauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems therefore the store protects your information from fraudulents
Make sure the customer support is obviously there to help you when you place Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems order with them
Shopping Tips for buy Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems
No online shopping store/website needs your social security number or your birthday to do business then chances are you don't give this information to store/website. And do not wait for your bill to come at the end regarding the month. Go online regularly throughout the holiday season and have a look at electronic statements for your credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you don't see any fraudulent charges. If you found fraudulent charges. If you want to buy Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems. Please buy it from trusted store.
Before You Buy, You Should to:
- Reading the client testimonials of Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems before consider to buy. It will give you a much fuller understanding of the good qualities and cons of it.
- You should to find a similar products to review because sometimes it helps you in buying choices.
- You need to to learn the features & options that come with Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems.
- Shipping facts and information are very different for almost any products & by contract such as free transport solution, etc.
- You ought to to compare the price, special deals, price, and latest rates of shopping store before get from any store.
- You should to selected and get from reliable store at
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems.
Professional-Grade Medical Kit For Treating Traumatic Injuries In The Field
Compact EMT pouch contains the necessary tools to stabilize life-threatening, traumatic injuries. Supplements a conventional first aid kit and prepares you to deal with a scarcity of medical help during a widespread emergency. With a quick grab, the pack opens to provide immediate access to its life-saving supplies, including a combat tourniquet, 35g of Celox® hemostatic agent, NAR 6" emergency trauma dressing, compressed gauze, trauma shears, 2 rolls of adhesive tape and 2 pairs of Black Talon nitrile gloves. Also contains an Adventure Medical Suture/Syringe Kit that consists of an additional pair of gloves, an 18-ga angiocatheter, 18-ga x 1½" needle, 21-ga x 1½" needle, 25-ga x 5⁄8" needle, nylon suture 5-0, 1cc syringe with needle, Luer Lok 3ml syringe, three anethestic/antiseptic wipes, and four alcohol swabs. Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7 additional business days for shipping.
Please note, some items in the Echo-Sigma Trauma Kit are designed for use by trained personnel only. Please seek proper training before utilizing the contents of this kit!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:69, Page:358
Micro Trauma Kit Now! Belt Pouch Only Blue Force Gear.
Compact, Lightweight First Aid Kit Fits Easily On Your Belt
The Micro Trauma Kit NOW!, or Micro TKN, is the smallest version of the Trauma Kit NOW! for every day carry. It is designed to hold essential lifesaving medical supplies on a belt.
The Micro TKN was designed as an EDC trauma kit for law enforcement professionals, prepared citizens, or hunters. Deployment of critical first aid supplies can be done with one hand or a single finger from either the left or right side by pulling the BLIP featured pull tabs. The Micro TKN consists of two main components – the outer MOLLE or Belt mounted pouch utilizing the Ten-Speed technology, and a removable insert that keeps medical supplies organized.
The front outer pouch features a laser cut cross with several signal indicators - black insert, red, or highly reflective glow-in-the-dark insert. The end user can decide which indicator works best for their use or leave all the inserts out for a pattern matched front for maximum concealability.
These Micro Trauma Kit NOW!™ are the carry pouch only, without medical supplies, so users can build their own customized first aid kits.
Compact Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems.
The Echo-Sigma Compact Trauma Kit is the perfect combination of compact size, modularity and capability! They took all of the essentials from the Echo-Sigma Trauma Kit and put it into a package small enough, lean enough and mean enough to keep within arms reach at all times.
- 1 Condor Outdoor Rip-Away EMT Lite Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6”
- 1 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 1 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 1 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
Adventure First Aid 2.0 Adventure Medical Kits.
The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care™ First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 12 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - After Bite® Insect Relief
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:552
SPECS: Size: 6" x 8.5" x 1.5", Weight: 1 lb.
Trauma Pak W/quick Clot Adventure Medical Kits.
- Includes the essentials to stop major bleeding quickly
- 1-Quik clot 25g
- 1-Trauma pad (5"x9")
- 1-Gloves, nitrile (pair), one hand wipe
- 1-Duct tape (2"x26")
- 1-Bandage (triangular)
- 1-Dressing, gauze, sterile, 4"x4", 2 per pkg
- 1-Dressing, gauze, sterile, 2"x2", 2 per pkg
- 1-Bandage, conforming gauze, 3"
- 4-After cuts & scrapes antiseptic wipe
- 1-Re-sealable bag for bio-waste and sucking chest wounds
- Contains instructional sheet with information on treating wounds
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:552
SPECS: Size: 6.5" x 4.75" x 1.5", Weight: 4.4 oz., Group Size: 1 Person.
Law Enforcement Kit With Clotting Agent Think Safe Inc.
Law-enforcement officers are on the front line of traumatic injuries and dangerous situations, often becoming the first individuals on the scene of an accident or incident where wounds must be treated. The Think Safe Law Enforcement Kit ensures that they have everything need to provide life-saving care as first responders.
The Think Safe Law Enforcement Kit was developed by the company's experts to ensure that only vital, essential elements were included. This provides an easy-to-carry kit that contains must-have tools to stop bleeding and stabilize wounded individuals.
- Roll-up bag
- CPR Mask
- Waterproof Tape, 1"x5 yards
- 2 Triangle Bandages, 40" x 40" x 56"
- Eye Wash, 1 ounce
- ABD Pads, 5" x 9"
- Waterproof Tape, .5" x 5 yards
- Elastic Bandage, 3"
- 10 Sterile Dressing, 4" x 4"
- Trauma Bandage
- 2 Cold Packs, 5" x 9"
- Elastic Bandage, 4"
- 10 Antiseptic Wipes
- Gauze Roll, 3"
- Emergency Blanket
- Burn Dressing
- 10 Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- Gauze Roll, 4"
- Scissors, 7"
- First Aid Book
- 10 Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3"
- CoFlex, 3"
- 2 Non-Latex Gloves
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages
- Hemostatic Powder
Medium Trauma Kit Now! Complete Kit Blue Force Gear.
Equips You To Handle Serious Wounds
The Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit NOW! is an emergency trauma kit that provides the basic essentials for treating gunshot wounds or other serious trauma injuries. Compact and lightweight, the TKN consists of two main components - an outer carry pouch and a removable inner supply "carriage".
The Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit NOW! inner carriage can be removed from the outer pouch with one finger and consists of six rows of various-sized heavy-duty elastic loops to keep medical essentials secure but visible. The large pocket at the bottom can hold a QuikClot bandage, chest seal or other flat medical supplies.
- Cinch-tight combat dressing
- PriMed compressed gauze
- TK4 combat tourniquet
- Combat medic reinforced tape
- 3"x9" petrolatum gauze pad
- Nitrile surgical gloves (4)
- So much in such a small package: 7" long x 4.5" wide x 2.5" thick
The top of the Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit NOW! outer pouch has a handy row of MOLLE-compatible slots that can be used for attaching a Blue Force pistol mag pouch containing a flashlight, multi-tool, or additional medical supplies.
Tactical Medical Solutions Trauma Kits: Raid Bag Tac Med Solutions.
Stocked to provide life-saving treatment to multiple casualties, the RAID bag is ideally suited to work as an assault aid-bag, vehicle bag, or combat lifesaver bag. The bag can be worn as a backpack, hung as a pannel, or slung over a shoulder like a messenger bag. All critical intervention items are loaded in the top flap of the bag for immediate access. The second main compartment contains items required for additional treatments and casualty packaging. The rear sleeve contains triage and casualty marking materials. The bag provides one of the most compact, comprehensive treatment kits available. The contents of the kit provide a trained individual with the following capabilities:
- Hemorrhage control
- Basic and advanced airway management
- Packaging of burns
- Treatment of Penetrating chest trauma
- Treatment of eye injuries
- Triage and casualty marking
Available in black or tan.
- 1- Raid Bag
- 5 pair - Gloves (XL)
- 2 ea - NPA (28 Fr) w/lube
- 1 ea - Tac Med Surgical Airway Kit
- 4 ea - Petrolatum Gauze (3" X 18")
- 1 ea -14 Ga x 3.25" cath
- 2 ea - SOFTT-W
- 3 ea - OLAES Modular Bandage 4"
- 1 ea - Olaes 6"
- 1 ea - Blast Bandage
- 3 ea - Control wraps
- 2 ea - Z Pack Gauze
- 2 ea - Moldable Splint (4" X 36")
- 1 ea - Trauma Shear (7.25”)
- 5 ea - CCT Card
- 1 ea - Med Patch
SPECS: Dimensions- 16" x 13" x 5".
Tactical Medical Solutions Trauma Kits: Downed Operator Tac Med Solutions.
The DOK is a compact kit that contains the items essential for treatment of serious injuries encountered by law enforcement and military personnel. The DOK is compact enough to fit in a cargo pocket or glove box. It can also mount to a roll bar/ protective shield in a patrol car or tactical vehicle.
The DOK is packed in a heavy weight re-sealable bag allowing easy replacement of individual kit items. Kit components can also be periodically inspected without damaging the integrity of the packaging. The kit contents can be modified to meet your individual requirements or several pre-packed kits are available with or without hemostatic agents.
Available with 15g or 35 g Celox and combat gauze.
- SOF®Tactical Tourniquet-W
- Olaes® modular bandage
- Each Olaes® bandage contains:
- 3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze.
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket.
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound and acts as an eye cup for treatment of eye injuries.
- Face shield
- One pair of Nitrile gloves
- 2” Tape
- 5.5” Trauma shears
SPECS: Dimensions: 7” W x 7” L x 3” thick.